Sunday, June 21, 2009

I Can Has Cheezburger?


Ha ha! Aren't these amazing?!?! Were you confused for a second? Did you think I'd gone crazy, not only posting about "real" food, but thinking that I'd started eating meat again??? Don't worry, it's all desserts! Yellow cupcake "buns", brownie "patty", frosting for the ketchup, mustard and lettuce, and sugar cookie "french fries". Brilliant!


All the credit goes to Bakerella, of course. Check out her post for all the details (including the awesome template for the tray and fry holder.)


This one goes out to my dad! Happy Father's Day!

5 comments:

Talina said...

My question is, how do the 'hamburgers' actually taste? I saw these on cakewrecks and while they look cool, I couldn't find them overly appetizing. Except maybe the fries. Sugar cookies are good. And you could dip them in pink 'fry-sauce' frosting. . . mmmmmm. . .

Candice said...

I saw these on someone's blog, and you went and made them (shocker, you're the baking queen) - way to go! Looks like they were enjoyed :)

Oh, and thanks for the camera notes, I am just amazed at what slr cameras can do, now to save up!

apparentlyjessy said...

I am glad to see some one gave Bakerella's burgers and fries a go! Yours look fantastic I think! :)

Vee said...

Oh I saw these on CakeWrecks on their sunday sweets.
Did you make these ones?

WonderKitty said...

That is so, so cool! My mom made a full sized cake hamburger for my brother one year, but I had never thought to make it smaller! That looks pretty tasty too!

(ps-your comment code is ashols, I won't take it personally)